Introducing j_rocker911 to Totally Guitars

j_rocker911

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

hey im jake pearl,from tampa bay florida and now stanwood washington.i play several instuments(guitar,cello,ukulele,bass,and many more).

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

i've been homless ever since i was 6 1/2 years old when my parents left me in tampa florida,and thats when i met mother music.i've lived a life full of hardship and struggle,but i've always found music to be the one thing that could save my life,or at least keep me going.i have been playing cello since i was 5.and i've been playing guitar for about 5 years.i was actually lloking for some tabs for 3 dorrs down and this link popped up so i clicked an here i am.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

right now i have a black kona acoustic.i would love to get a les paul like my rock idol slash(guns'and roses', velvet rovolver)im looking for a band that is serious and lookin to get big

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

my favorite music to play is the beatles and jimi hendrix.i listen to the knew heavy shi like children of bodom,bullet for my vallentine,winds of plague,and a knew up and coming seattle band unhailoed(look em' up!!)