Introducing atlasz01 to Totally Guitars

RicksPick

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 am

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

My name is Zoltan Kiss and I'm a boy from Hungary. It's a little country in the heart of Europe and i'm proud to be hungarian.

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

I'm 19 years old. I love music from the beginings so i always wanted to learn playing on a musical instrument. Firstly I tried my mothers flute... It's not my way :/ Then I bought a cheap electric piano... That is really difficult to learn alone :( Then I bought a violin... Well, that is IMPOSSIBLE to learn at home without a teacher and without musical knowledge.
So I've bought a guitar in 2008. I could play anything on it but only on one srting at the same time. I came here to learn to play with chords. And faster than now.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

I have a classic guitar but I'm planning to buy an electric one too. If I could be really better than now.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

I listem everything excepting techno and trance but my favourites are Rock & Metal. I like to play rock, metal or any other music style what i can learn and I want to learn improvising with chords.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

Play really fast, Play chords, read tabs faster(but it depends only on practice), and improvise anything, anywhere

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

Well... I'm a student in one of the most famous university in the country. I working in the Aquapark where I take care to people's safety.

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

I always wanted a younger sister... but I've got an older one :D
I do a traditional hungarian sport so I'm an archer and I'll work hard to be a knight. I like the wind so I love speed and flying too. I want to try as many extreme sports what I can. I do gymnastic sports, I like skating, I tried free running and I want to try snowboarding. But there's no high mountains in Hungary :/ And I can draw well xD