Introducing animalsasleaders to Totally Guitars

RicksPick

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 am

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

hi, im parker and I come from the rural area of Maryland.

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

haha well I play drums but I have always been interested in guitars so I started playing this past december but im catching up to people very quickly

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

i have a epiphone lespaul and a dean koa exotica. im soon getting a dean vendetta from an old friend who is bulding his guitar now

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

i love to play everything. but blues is the best to me

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

get better haha other than that there isnt much else I would like to do

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

I dont have much back ground in playing shows on guitar but several for people who needed a drummer. i have been invited to play rhythm guitar and I probably will do it cause I love the stage man

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

nope, ummmm there isnt much else to say. but if your cool we could talk i would love to learn more about music so thanks to anyone haha