Introducing dewey to Totally Guitars

Music Junkie

Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

Mike Holesapple,Reedsville,Pa

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

well im 41 an been play bass for 25 yrs on an off,pick'd up an acoustic years later an have a blast playing around with it an thought there's always more to learn,an i came to this site looking to learn

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

Aries pro series 2,Rogue 4 an 5 string,Cort,and an acoustic with no name

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

alternative to heavy metal,listen to pretty much what i like playing too but like the oldies also,like the mama's an papa's to hendricks an joplin

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

play in a band called 7HAND,have a full time job at Wood-Mode Inc.,i like to race motocross,that being my 2nd hobbie, along with other hobbies like splunking,mtn biking,hunt'n fishing an camping and of course concerts.