Introducing kevin bosley to Totally Guitars

goldleaf

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

My name is Kevin. I am a cross country truck driver. I live in Las Cruces, NM, but I am not there nearly enough.

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

I am 44 years old and just started playing the guitar a couple months ago. I figured it was more constructive and challenging than my playstation. I got some instructional DVD's with my guitar, and they are very helpful. I find I can do better when I can actually watch what somebody is doing. Just having fun.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

I have an acoustic/electric combo. I bought one of the Esteban guitars. It's not expensive, but it will do for now.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

I like a lot of different music, but I'm enjoying playing the older rock mostly. I really don't know what I'll enjoy playing the best, yet.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

Just want to have fun and prove to myself that I can still learn at my age.