Introducing gsadler to Totally Guitars

mickm

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

My name is Georgie Sadler I live in IL

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

I'm 14. I have never taken guitar lessons, but for a chorus concert I want to learn a song, and I think I will be able to if I work hard. I can't afford real lessons, but I have an old guitar.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

I have an acoustic and it's my dads so it's kinda big but I can make it work for me

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

I like bands that aren't known by a lot of people. Music like the Maine, Jimmy Eat World, Parachute, etc.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

I want to actually learn the guitar to become a better musician.