Introducing purplepunk54 to Totally Guitars

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

my name is anna aka. purplepunk. i live in Beechgrove TN.

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

im 15 years old and i love rock music. i would like to be a songwriter when i grow up. i picked up guitar about a year ago but only took a month of lessonsbecause we were short on money. but im really wanting to stick by my dream. i found the web site from ultimite guitar tabs.com.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

i play the eletric guitar i have a red straticaster. that the only one i own. i love rock music and my favorite band is Buckcherry. i love those guys.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

rock would be my favorite music to play. i listen to all kinds but mostly rock and metal. i can play the intro to Buckcherry's song "sorry".

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

to become a famous songwriter and meet my idols, the members of Buckcherry.

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

i dont work. im only 15. i go to Coffe County Central.

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

i write a lot of poems and songs as it is i just to be able to play the music i hear in my head for my songs. i hope this helps. if you have comments or questions you can reach me at [email protected]. Thanks for your time.