Introducing abell1 to Totally Guitars

TGMatt

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

Amanda and I live in Las Vegas, NV

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

I have just taken up guitar. I've tried before (taking a class and a couple lessons but I want to learn songs and the basis cuz other wise I just lose interest because I can't share it with people. I wanna be able to jam with friends and just learn in general.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

Right now I have a great Hofner acoustic that sounds great.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

I love classic rock, alternative, punk, and i guess like indie folk rock... but i'm into learning any style. I feel it will give me appreciation for more music.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

Just to be able to play and sings good songs with friends.

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

Just graduated from college and looking for work but I want to do youth program development and I volunteer with a youth group.

coomba

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 pm

G'day Amanda
Welcome
If your interested in learning Guitar you have come to the right place.
Neil has some great Beginner lessons that should keep you busy for a while.
You should also check out his lesson Lucky Man, This is a great beginners song to start with
and it is also a complete lesson (just like the ones in the Target Section)Before you know it you will be jamming with your mates.
So have fun and get involved the people here are fantastic and very supportive.
Cheers
Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic