Introducing earthkeeper to Totally Guitars

earthkeeper

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

My name is Robert i live in Mansfield ,pa

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

im 44 i love playing guitar singing ect. i started playing when i was 12 and a half yrs old , i have 6 children iv'e been married for 16 years . i just can't seem to play as fast or maybe i just need to use a different technique

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

i have 7 guitars a gibson sg, aria, a takimine, a godon custom i build from scratch , and a few others

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

i play all generes, rock , country , proggressive metal , all kind's of music seems to be the norm including classical folk, pop

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

to play lead and contiue to play and write music

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

i have a demolition business i'm a master tradesman

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

I love music gardening building guitars , carpentry work , to many others to mention , i'm a outdoors type person

coomba

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:22 pm

G'day Robert
Welcome to TG from Oz
Get involved and enjoy.Neils lessons are great.
Cheers
Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic