Introducing buzz_187 to Totally Guitars

buzz_187

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

Brad here, from Tennessee

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

I am 27 and just started learning guitar about a month ago! It seems soooo freekin hard at times! I just wanna be able to whoo the crowds around the camp fire man!!

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

I only have one guitar :-( and its an acoustic Spencer SO-SG500.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

Favorite to play...rock! Favorite to listen to...rock!! Wana learn any style i can!!

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

I wana be able to play a whole song all the way through instead of just single riffs from random songs ugh!!!

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

I am a project coordinator and manager of a sorting/warehousing company.

RicksPick

Sat May 01, 2010 7:19 am

Hi Brad

Good to see you getting stuck in there

RicksPick

rapsidy

Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 am

Hi again Brad

you are doing really well for only being playing a month. After watching your vid Your about six months ahead of where i was able to do what u were doing.

You will progress fast on here i am pretty positive of that

Brad

cosmicmechanic

Mon May 17, 2010 12:58 am

Hi Brad,

Welcome, appreciated your post with daughter :)

Great start

Welcome

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic