Introducing ubi_said to Totally Guitars

ubi_said

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

Frens call me Ubi.im malaysian from Terengganu,female and 27 YO.

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

i juz started learn guitar about 2 years back.but not like others,stay with guitar for 24 hours...still new and i have a lot of problem with my fingers,still slow when plucking and changing chord...

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

acoustic guitar..no i dont have any...i wanna have yamaha acoustic guitar but after i become pro..hahaha

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

slow rock and pop. i love to listen to hip hop kind of music but well....how i wish i could play guitar with that songs..

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

i wish that i could play all the songs in this universe with juz listen to them..
and my goal is, i can strum n pluck well even not so pro and my problems will be fixed

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

im still studying in college for masters engineering study.

RicksPick

Sat May 01, 2010 7:14 am

Hello Ubi.im

Welcome to your journey with TG

RicksPick

rapsidy

Tue May 04, 2010 9:51 am

Welcome ubi

you will learn a plenty here

um how are u going to practice without a guitar?

Brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic