Introducing miggy_emo01 to Totally Guitars

slinger

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

im miggy emo
from philippines

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

when i was a boy i am eager to play guitar, but unfortunately i haven't trained with somebody that's why now, i need to be train. its also a gift for me to be one of the people who has the ability to play guitar instrument.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

acoustic and base guitar and also electric guitar.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

all kinds of genre that will suit to my taste of sound. i also want to play metal rock and other unique genre of music, most of the time i know simple chords to play.

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

i have been proved to myself that i can achieve what i want to do!

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

no comment for now, because right now i am a student.

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

to live alone and earn money for the future.

RicksPick

Sat May 01, 2010 7:11 am

Hello and welcome miggy

RicksPick

rapsidy

Tue May 04, 2010 9:54 am

welcome miggy

hope u enjoy the site and your guitar journey

Brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic