Introducing aaminsharma to Totally Guitars

dennisg

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:19 am

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

utkarsh sharma i am dedicate for music. i belongs to jaipur (India).

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

i playing my jaan since 2 years. i love to play guitar while my having my tea. and i want to basically focus on plucking . i want to learn more i nothing right now

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

i play spanish guitar. nothing special. i had a girlfriend who wants to me to play guitar specially rather professionally. but i didn't care that time and after 2 years she called me hil my guitarist. i simply started cry than after i thought i should not leave guitar.

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

i want to learn more i am simply a starter. i like to play peaceful guitar. and romantic. rather i am a composer also.

coomba

Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:27 am

G'day Utkarsh
Welcome to TG from Australia
The lessons and people here are great. So get involved and have fun
Cheers
Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic