Introducing neox to Totally Guitars

york21165

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:59 am

Introduce yourself. What is your name and location?

Sam, and location Broken Hill in Aus

Tell us a little about your story, you can tell us your age if your game but not necessary (or age bracket, we have a truly diverse group). When did you take up guitar? How long have you been playing? What led you to look for lessons or help, how is it you ended up here?

I'm 17, took guitar up in year 9 so 14yo, to help a friend out in a music class assessment performance. it was a epic fail, but only because of nerves. Since then i've been on and off cause off school life (stress and crappy english) but i always end up playing guitar anyway, one way or another.
I was looking for lessons cause im more of a visual learner and wanted to learn new stuff cause their not many guitarists where i live.

What Kind of Guitar do you play? Do you have any others in your stable? Do you lust after anything else specifically? (all of us here have the 'disease' it seems)

I play all sorts of style cause of my culture and my likes and cuase i often meld with friend and with their stuff

What is your favorite music to play? How about to listen to? What kind of playing styles would you like to learn or already know?

All music, and listening to music where you can hear the difficult parts in it, like John butler, andy mckee, eric clapton, adeaze brothers,satriani, ect

If there was one goal you could accomplish in your learning journey what would that be? or maybe you have many?

getting better..................................................................

If you are comfortable share with us your work a little, job, business, whatever you want to say.

School....................................................................

Anything else you would like to share ? Anything about your family, hobbies outside of Guitar? On the site you will meet everyone from golfers to Gourmet Chef's to car nuts, and sports folk..and everyone in between. Whatever else you may want to add?

Family has always been musical, were samoan, but i now have different taste in music, and want to learn more...........

coomba

Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:23 am

G'day Sam
Welcome to TG
There are a few Aussies around here along with some Kiwi's, Not sure about Samoan but there could be.
Broken Hill sure is out there , I have mates in White Cliffs.
There is lots you can learn here just get involved and starts some lessons.
Enjoy! and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask the people here are very freindly and supportive.
Cheers
Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic