Props from Tennessee ;)

neverfoundthetime

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:30 am

Welcome from Switzerland Brad! looks like you have found your candy shop! Have a blast and as Chas mentioned, joining TARGET will blow you away!

johnrfeeney

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:36 am

welcome from california

hey listen - pretty much from december until right now all i have been doing is learning the fretboard and the major/minor/harmonic minor/major and minor pentatonic and blues scales

keep it going

Music Junkie

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:53 am

Hey Brad:

Welcome from Ventura, CA. This site can certainly give you some musical overload. They keep adding more and more to it as well, so be ready for more of the same. Neil, Matt and the TG team are top notch to be sure. Glad you found us here, and glad you are enjoying it. Make sure you take the time to check out some of the groups too, as there is some great info there as well.

Jason

BobR

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:27 am

Hi Brad,

Welcome from Massachusetts. By now you know this is a great place to learn guitar. TG is always adding more and more. Have fun.

Bob

buzz_187

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:04 pm

wow, you guys are awesome, point period blank. Ive never been to a forum with so many nice people! On another note, the target program sounds like a damn good anniversary present my wife could buy me riiiight?!?!? thats the angle im gona work anyways!!! lol
-Brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic