Hello from toad

haoli25

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm

KIDS?!?!?! :laugh: I prefer to be called a "whippersnapper". Welcome to the Forum J.B. This is a great place to learn and re-learn as you will find out. Feel free to share your tips, tricks, questions, and opinions here. They are always welcome.
Keep playing.

Bill

wrench

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey Toad,

Don't worry about the age thing thing - we won't hold your youth against you. Let's see, you just came into a bunch of quality time with your guitar, and you're an experienced player. You need to be in TARGET, hoss. You won't believe it.

Welcome aboard, look around, ask a bunch of questions. We're always glad to pick the brains of experienced players.

Lavallee

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi Toad, welcome from Montreal Canada, you will find the site to be really helpfull to learn new tricks. Lots of friendly people in the forum, where I hope we could learn from your experience.

Marc

coomba

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:55 pm

G'day Toad
Welcome to the TG community. Now you've found TG You'll be wondering what happened to all your unexpected spare time,Plenty to keep you busy and heaps to learn.
Have fun
Cheers
Scott

AcousticAl

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi from Toronto, Toad.

Get ready for TG to eat up all that spare time you have on your hands.

See you around!

Chasplaya

Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:24 am

G'Day Toad or should that be daddyo or Pop, I am a mere few years younger lol. Shame about circumstances that led to you finding more time, I guess every cloud has a silver lining (ugh cliche) but TG is not just silver man its Gold. Get on the TARGET programme if you can and with your experience I bet you can add value to the Forum, look forward to your contributions

Cheers Chas from New Zealand further south than TOVO...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic