Hi, Bob here and I just joined today

professor bob

Fri May 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Hello everyone,

Sometimes when you try to do something you get stuck and no matter how hard you try you just can"t move forward. My guitar playing is like that and so searching out ways to improve I came upon this site. Looks pretty comprehensive to me Neil!

I am interested in all aspects of music, played an accordian years ago when I was a boy and my main goal is to help people if I can. I found watching someone play something on a video has some drawbacks so I am hoping to learn some actual songs rather than playing what my guitar wants to hear. Watching someone else from the viewpoint of an audience member is not like watching it from the standpoint of doing it yourself. It is confusing to watch a guitarist because his left is your right and his up is your down.

I'm working on a new guitar, very slender of my own design and will have a Bigsby tremolo, a 24 fret board from Japan and be made of ash that came from my neighbours tree.
I will be posting photos of the project telling you how it is coming along in the near future.

Take care, best of luck
Bob

rapsidy

Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 am

Hi Bob

welcome i dont think u will be stuck too long on here

look forward to seeing your project sounds interesting

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic