Hello from Denmark !!

TGMatt

Fri May 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Simply welcome to TG

juliaspace

Fri May 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey guys

Thank you all for the nice and warm welcome. I have never in my life had such a nice welcome on a forum.
I can see that the Target program is very popular, as it has been suggested from nearly all of you. I will consider it, after trying out the free lessons, hopefully I will learn something from them.
Once again, thank you all and have a nice evening.

Julia.

juliaspace

Fri May 21, 2010 4:42 pm

tovo wrote:
3 Aussies in a row...that makes a mob. Hi Julia (from Vietnam right now) but usually Australia. Hope you get into Target and start to realise your guitar goals right away.

Say hello to Mary for us.
Hey
Thank you for the nice and funny welcome. It made me smile. I will make sure to give Mary a call and send her your regards. :D

haoli25

Fri May 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi Julia. Glad to have you with us. If you get stuck or have any questions, just ask. You will find that there are many fine musicians willing to help you. Be sure to check ou the community groups and vote on a song or two under the "Recommend A Lesson" tab.

Bill Image

juliaspace

Fri May 21, 2010 5:11 pm

willem wrote:
Julia,, i think you feel right in your heart,,when i read your introduce i felt with you,,when i understand, your about 18 years and want to join the music school for real study to be a pro??,, well follow your heart and go and see that you can fill it with music..

I'm 57 and started 6 years a go,i had some private lesson and stopt and try it on my own and with friends and surching on you tube,,,then i met TG,,was here from the beginning a year ago,,met very nice people from all over the world and help each other,,but the biggest thing is Neil HoGAN our teacher,,well i felt in love with this site becouse it all music from my youth and wish i could play that,,i can advise you to do the same and study also the music from beatles,,Rolling stones,,Neil young,,, when you laern all the music from 1950..60..70 and so on you can play all the music you want and produce,,Neil is a great teacher and you gonna never respite it,,there are a lot of free lessons but when you join target the explain is more into it in all his aspects,,well this was a long replay to you but i wish for my self that i was 18 and discoverd now TG,,,A warm welcome from the Netherlands...

ps I read your other wish and that's very heavy but wish you also with that the best you can get,,,
Hey

Thank you for a hearty welcome. It made me all warm and hopeful inside. With these words you wrote to me you gave me alot of power to go through all the trouble towards being a good guitarist :)
Thank you also for wishing me good luck with my 'special' dream, because not all people would accept that dream, or accept me for having that dream. :)

juliaspace

Fri May 21, 2010 5:18 pm

BigBear wrote:
Julia- Hilsen fra de Forenede Stater! We are glad you found us and I hope you will find this site as valuable to your education as the rest of us have!

Your English, like most Danes I've met, is excellent so I hope you are a frequent visitor to this forum! There is much information and good, helpful people here from around the world.

God held! :cheer:
Hello

It was very sweet of you that you greeted me in danish :D
I hope I will meet alot of interesting people who will give me good advices :)
Have a nice evening
Julia.

Chasplaya

Fri May 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi Julia, Welcome to TG from Chas in New Zealand. This is a great place to realise your dreams of becoming a guitarist thats for sure. Lots of guys here to help you on this journey, don't be afraid to ask any questions, you will find the community really helpful.

regards

Chas

d_dog

Fri May 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Julia welcome aboard! You'll find everything you need here to take you guitar playing to the next step, no matter what step you're starting from. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and interacting with the wonderful people here. Patiently awaiting your first video post!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic