Hi folks

rach

Thu May 20, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm Rachelle .. really glad 2 find these amazing forums n knowing that it's all about guitars , well I've been playing guitar 4 3 or 4 years but I started playing electric about a year ago , I play a few songs n I worked hard n helped my self 2 get through

I believe I can get a lot better with all the information here

nice 2 be among u guys ;)

Lavallee

Thu May 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi Rachelle, welcome from Montreal Canada, what kind of music do you like to play?

Marc

rach

Thu May 20, 2010 7:14 pm

hi Marc .. I'm actually fond of playing everything that called music hehe , but at this stage I play rock n some blues n planning 2 stick 2 them 4 a while

what about u ?

thank u 4 replying

Lavallee

Fri May 21, 2010 12:52 am

Rachelle, I am more into finger picking on acoustic but I also have an electric guitar that I used in short burst every now and them. I do not know much blues but sure likes rock (led zep, a bit of Jimmy, some ACDC, pink Floyd, kinda thing).
Marc

michelew

Fri May 21, 2010 1:37 am

Rachelle, Hi from Sydney. I like your approach. Get a guitar, join TG. There is so much info on this site that Neil will have you playing songs before you can say Classical Gas, the Beatles or wherever it is that you want to end up. Enjoy. See you around the forum.

----

Added later - Hmmmm.... I'm not sure which planet I was on when I wrote this. My excuse is that I was on the bus. Anyway Rachelle (or is it Rach) - since you've been playing for a while you probably have many songs up you sleeve, but regardless Neil's teaching style is the best and the community is great. You'll love it here. See you around.

Michele

rach

Fri May 21, 2010 7:12 am

Marc , I like your taste in rock !
Michelew , thanks for your welcome . I already got two guitars and I want to hone my skills in this community if possible .

Looking forward to hearing from you

AcousticAl

Fri May 21, 2010 7:16 am

Hi from Toronto, Rachelle!
Your playing will improve by leaps & bounds on here.
I'm more of a fingerpicker, like Marc. Had an electric- but sold it.

Looking forward to more of your posts.

Al

willem

Fri May 21, 2010 7:41 am

Hello Rach,,glad you 4ond us,,it's very great here,,some of us play the whole day throu,,even in busses in Sidney and Canada,,NEW zeeland,,UK,Germany,,Denmark,Swiss,Italy,and yeah THE Netherlands,,we all dress up with Hat's and make video's that OUR great teacher Neil can watch and gives advices to lose our bad habits,,hope you join Target,there happens a lot and you never put the guitar in your case again(only for travel)and one day we meet all off us in that BUS..WELCOME from Tthe Netherlands,,,

michelew

Fri May 21, 2010 8:12 am

willem wrote:
Hello Rach,,glad you 4ond us,,it's very great here,,some of us play the whole day throu,,even in busses in Sidney and Canada,,NEW zeeland,,UK,Germany,,Denmark,Swiss,Italy,and yeah THE Netherlands,,we all dress up with Hat's and make video's that OUR great teacher Neil can watch and gives advices to lose our bad habits,,hope you join Target,there happens a lot and you never put the guitar in your case again(only for travel)and one day we meet all off us in that BUS..WELCOME from Tthe Netherlands,,,

That'll be one BIG bus!

dekotaj

Fri May 21, 2010 8:26 am

Welcome Rachelle,

Nice to have you with us.Enjoy,and best of luck with your guitar playing.

Kevin
Northern Illinois,USA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic