Hi folks

BigBear

Fri May 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi Rachelle and welcome to the forum from Oregon! We're really glad you found this wonderful resource. Our lady members are some of our most active contributers so I hope you will join them. It seems to all of us that the more active you are on the forum the faster you learn.

Give the TARGET program a hard look. It is the single best investment in music I've ever made, except for buying my guitars! lol!

Everyone here is very helpful and supportive so don't even hesitiate to ask any question or bring up a problem you are having with any technique or song. Chances are some, or all, of us have had the same challenge!

Good luck on your musical journey and happy playin'!!

Cheers! :cheer:

TGMatt

Fri May 21, 2010 3:16 pm

welcome to TG

rach

Fri May 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh that's really nice of you guys !
Thank u all for welcoming and advice

Chasplaya

Fri May 21, 2010 6:48 pm

HI Rach, Welcome to TG from Chas in New Zealand; what everyone says is true lol, good decision to join us , lots to learn and great community to help out if your ever need it

d_dog

Fri May 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Welcome Rach! You'll love it here! Are you a member? Or just kickin' the tires? I can tell you from experience that the guitar information and comrade that you'll find here is unmatched anywhere on the internet. Nice to have you aboard!

BigBear

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi Rachelle- Welcome to TG frrom Oregon! But we are "guys" and "gals" too! Our women members are very important to who we are and the feel of this wonderful site! They are some of our best contributers!

Where do you live? How old are you? What are your tastes in music? we'd love to know more about you! What do you want to do with the guitar; become a performing artist or just play for fun? I think whatever you want to become this site will help you get there!

Don't be a stranger on the forum and let us know if we can ever help you with any guitar challenge. Whatever it is we've probably all had to deal with it at some point!

Good luck on you musical journey and Happy Playin'!!! :cheer:

sws626

Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Rachelle,
Welcome from London. Glad you found us -- nice to see another dabbler in elecric guitar come on board. You'll find loads of good stuff here and a great community.
-Stuart

p.s. What is that instrument in your profile picture?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic