I AM LEARNING FOR FUN.

michelew

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:23 am

Hi from Sydney Neilo.

You've come to the right place if you want to get all the tools you need to learn how to play all your favourite songs. There is even a voting page where you can suggest a song that you'd like Neil to teach. Members vote on the suggestions and Neil looks at the list for inspiration for his lessons. There's no guarantee, but if you 'recommend a lesson' (see the grey button on the right of the page, 3rd from the top) there's a chance that Neil will do a lesson on it. The strumming lessons will give you a variety of ways to play it too. You could use the patterns that Neil has there until one takes your fancy and feels right.

Have fun.

Michele

neilo

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:47 am

always wanted to see Texas,especialy Vernon,nice to know i am not the only one stuck in the last century,do you mind if i add you to my friend list thanks for the advice Neilo.

neilo

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:55 am

Thanks for the advice,it feels good to be part of the set up, some realy good mates,i will join target eventually,still can not get over how friendly people are. i hope i can add you to the friends list as well Neilo.

Chasplaya

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:01 am

Welcome to Tg Neilo. Its the best site around, as for friends, you are guaranteed to make them here. Whilst the free site is great you will be blown away by the TARGET programme words fail to describe it really, fantastic, awesome are a couple of superlatives that spring to mind.

Hope to see more of you around.

Chas from New Zealand.

tombo1230

Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 am

Welcome Neilo,
this is a friendly place and there is always help and advice available from everyone. If you want to make progress it's all here for you in Target and the acoustic genius section, not to mention a whole lot of songs and much more. You even get a history lesson sometimes. :)

Enjoy!

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic