Hello from MASS

Music Junkie

Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:55 am

Hey Bonnie!

Welcome from Ventura, CA

Glad you decided to go for it. This site keeps the motivations up and there is tons of great info here. If you are willing to put in the practice, you WILL realize your goal.

Make sure you take the time to check out the groups, and if you haven't already, you really should think about joining the Target Program. The Genius Series in their has a tremendous amount of useful information (especially if you are just getting started). I wish I would have had it when I began. Then maybe I would not have all the bad habits I currently have to claim...... :P

Jason

billyrich

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:05 am

Welcome from Minneapolis MN,
The hurting will stop and will turn into pur JOY!! Defenitly learn some songs. Puck rock is really easy to play!! try some ramones or what ever your punk flavor my be. Its all power chords and will get you srated fast and fun!!

Chasplaya

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
And now Chas knows that MASS is short for Massachusetts so you've helped one of our most esteemed members on his geography too! ;-)
Doh! I should read titles shouldn't I, ok then what town is what i meant just testing y'all... ;)

BigBear

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi Bonnie! Big welcome from the Left Coast in Oregon! You've found the right place to finally make some progress!

I've spent a small fortune buying books and videos. And private lessons scattered in there too! And I've played for over 40 years! But I didn't start making real progress until I joined the TARGET program. For less than the cost of a half hour private lesson you get an unbelievable amount of useful information and some songs studies that aren't available anywhere else.

If you are really serious about the guitar and improving come on over and join the rest of us in the program. You won't regret it and even if you did, they make it really easy to get out of the program. But once in, you'll be hooked like the rest us.

Good luck on your musical journey and happy playin' !!

Cheers! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic