Playing Guitar

keti

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 am

Hello everyone!!!
I am Katerina and I am from Cyprus.
I am playing quitar 25 year now..! I am learning all the time new songs which i share them with my friends!
I am singing Greek and English songs and also i am writing as well!

I wish to all of you have a great time all time!! Just be possitive!! :)

haoli25

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:06 am

Hello Katerina. Glad you decided to join us here at Totally Guitars. There are some great lessons and some really great people here to help you. If you have any questions, just ask.

Bill Image

Lavallee

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 am

Hi Katerina, welcome to TG from Montreal Canada. You can have a lot of suggestions and help from the community, but we would like to hear about yours as well. Lot of songs you can learn as well.

Marc

BobR

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:24 am

Hi Katerina,

Welcome from Massachusetts, You've come to the best site for learning the guitar. You'll find everyone here so helpful and the lessons are great.

Enjoy,
Bob

willem

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 am

WOW,Greek,Cyprus,,nice island,,never bin there but thats were many fly to..Welcome from the Netherlands,,30 years of playing thats a lot, I do only 6 years and since i take here my lesson i progress,,Katerina this is such a great site,,helpfull community,,great lessons free and on the TARGET program were the lessons are more detailed,,great teacher(Neil Hogan) that have the teaching blood,,you wil discover..looking forward to your contributions on this site(maybe some Greek songs,,we love to hear songs from other contents),,what guitar do you have??,,do you sing with it?? well hope to hear more,goodluck with your yourney on TOTALLY GUITARS..i pay my last buck for to stay here,,well i must play some ballads to my women..

tovo

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Hey welcome aboard from Australia. 30 years is a lot of experience to share. Hope you can be an active participant on the forum.

Cheers.

tom18

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Hi Katerina,
And welcome from New Jersey. You've found a good place to both learn and share information about guitars. Enjoy!
Tom

Chasplaya

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Welcome to TG Katerina from Chas in New Zealand. I have been to Cyprus many years ago with the RAF as a cadet, loved it and one day would like to go back. Good decision to join TG, check outthe Target sample lessons and if its for you I recommend you join the programme. 25years is a long time playing , what music do you play and what guitar do you have?

Look forward to your participation on the site

cheers

Chas

songman52

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Welcome Katerina, from Texas. Lots of good people and lots of good lessons here.

Jerry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic