Hi from LA (Lower Alabama)

abiliog

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:22 am

Hello Michael,
Welcome from Portugal.
You found a really good place with a very friendly community.
Best wishes,
Abilio

tom18

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:22 am

Hi Michael,
And welcome aboard from New Jersey. You've found a terrific place to advance your guitar skills and a very supportive community as well. I look forward to your contributions. Enjoy it here!
Tom

blindshine

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I grew up and worked in Mobile too. I spent years sailing on Mobile Bay. I now live on the eastern shore of the bay. Yes I use a screen reader called JAWS developed by a company in Florida (Freedom Scientific). It is the tool that most vision impaired people use for computer access.

TGMatt

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Just to let you know I have just finished a video interview with a 100% Blind guitar teacher and an amazing talent and guy and a true inspiration to both Neil and I...to share some thoughts and ideas on this subject..and we will endeavor to get that up early next week for you all..

I think you are going to like this ...

Cheers

Matt

blindshine

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Cool Matt
I have had fun the past three days with the posted lessons. Neil does a great job of explaining so that I grasp the material quickly without the need for tabs. I've even taught myself two of the TARGET songs by just the introductory talk explaining the chord progression. I look forward to putting voicing into a couple of these songs.

I've been working on Little Martha for maybe a month, and it was good to see it on the TARGET list.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic