HowDe

BigBear

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Chels- that is one of the best intros I've ever read!!! I'm glad you explained the order because I was getting a head rush from imagining the sex with chickens with gravy! lol!

Big welcome from a little further east in Oregon, USA. It seems like our Aussie members have already connected and taken you under their wing! Michele and Tony are absolutely the best, kindest, most supportive people you will ever meet! They just talk and write with this funny accent! rofl!!

You will love it here if the guitar is important to you. Don't be a stranger on the forum and let us know if we can ever help you with any musical challenge. Can't help you much with the sexy chickens with gravy on them!

Cheers! :cheer:

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:53 pm

No one is cool in Europe at the moment Chels as we're in a major heat wave (enough to cook all the chicken in their sheds) at the moment and we're all down at the waterholes sagging in our g-strings. Nice intro! I can see you'll fit in with the rest of the Aussie contingent and everyone else here at this fantastic site as long as you keep the gravy flowing. Enjoy your stay!
Chris in Swelterland

wammer

Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:52 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
[quote] we're all down at the waterholes sagging in our g-strings.

Things that make you wanna go :ohmy: Not such a great visual baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Welcome from Ontario Canada. Lots to learn here and I can see you already seem to fit right in. Hope to see you around the forum.

Tammy

BobR

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Welcome Chels from Massachusetts USA.

Great introduction. I see you'll fit right in here. Have fun and as all have said everyone here is very helpful.

Enjoy

Bob

Chasplaya

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Jeez where is this site going.... Sex, Chickens, gravy and saggy g-strings all in one thread. I can see some fun coming... No need for the 40 fags and JD , although I'm not averse to a wee bit of indulgence now and then lol!! You gotta have some vices!

Welcome to TG Chels one of the more enlightening intros ever... Like the look of your Pub , has real character, bet it could tell a few good tales eh! You've struck gold coming here if you have the desire to learn to play the guitar, this is without doubt one of the best there is on the Net, but what makes it a cut above the rest is the community and Bigbear sshhh but don't tell everyone but I think he's an American....He talks funny!

When I saw your pub I just had to research and find it, it took a while even on Google Earth, but I got there in the end, was a bit dry by the time I found it and could have killed a beer! Its now on my 'bucket list' of places to visit.

hope to hear and see more of you around

Chas

AndyT

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:53 am

Why are we discussing Chickens having gravy sex when we could be yammering away on things of merit. Like can they play, do they know how to barre chord quickly? If not.... Meet the BBQ.

HULI HULI CHICKEN OHANA!

littlegrohl

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 am

Thanks for the welcome guys.. this place has a great feel about it, I will get more involved as soon as I get used to the forum, at the moment im havin fun reading all previous threads and have already started learning heaps!
Thanks again, :kiss:

Lavallee

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:22 am

Hi Chels, welcome from Montreal Canada, sure would like to visit your pub, love Guinness. I am sure you will have a good time on this site, lots of people to learn and to have a good laugh with.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic