Greetings from Redondo Beach, CA

blanny

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Danny but my Totally Guitars name is Blanny.
My friend gave me a guitar a year and a half ago and have been playing since then. I love it and want to get better and better.

I am looking forward to Neil teaching me. Neil I discovered you on Youtube. You are great!

Thanks!
Blanny

BobR

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome Blanny(or if you prefer Danny). You've definitely come to the right place to learn the guitar. Neil's lessons are the best and you won't find a better guitar community anywhere.

Enjoy ,

Bob

BigBear

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:19 am

Danny- welcome to the program from a little farther up I-5, just outside of Portland! We're really glad to have you with us!

If you are relatively new to the TARGET program may I suggest that you take a good long look at the Acoustic Genius series? It's really terrific for any level guitarist but I sure wish I had this series when I was just starting out with the guitar 40+ years ago!

This is a really close-knit community so jump in and get acquainted. There are tons of friendly, supportive people here eager to help with any problems you may have. Just let us know what you are struggling with!

I hope you enjoy your musical journey here at TARGET and happy playin'!!

Cheers! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic