Ready to learn some good music

Music Junkie

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 am

Hey Crystal!

Welcome from Ventura, CA. I am very glad that you found this site, as it offers some great lessons and also some great friendship.

Very sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my dad 15 years ago when he was only 50 as well (diabetes). Way too young...... :( :(

Your taste in music will fit in perfectly around here, so have some fun and make some music!

Jason

BobR

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 am

Crystal,

Welcome from Massachusetts. You've found an exceptional site to learn the guitar. As you can tell it is a very supportive bunch here. So sorry to hear about your Mom.

Enjoy

Bob

songman52

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi Crystal, from Texas.

Glad to have you aboard. My sympathy to you on the loss of your mother. It's clear that guitar means so much to you, and it's a great one. We hope you stick around, make some friends and learn some great songs to sing with your kids.

Jerry

P.S. Maybe it's just this area of the country, but whenever I run into a guitar player and ask the first song they learned, it's usually "House of the Rising Sun". Maybe it's just my age, though!!

cosmicmechanic

Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:43 am

Hi Crystal

Welcome to guitar school ... you'll get your locker number later, hold your stuff meanwhile.

No bullies in this school, so be yourself and do your thing. You can skip class, and the principal won't even bug you if you sit on the floor.
You just do to what is needed to achieve what YOU want.

It would be nice to hear from you, and the forum's a good place to barge in, ok?

You will love it here.

Pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic