Just an introduction

grandpawizard

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:01 am

Hi, My name is Frank and I just became a new target member. I have played the guitar off and on since I was 8 I'm now 56. In that time I learned alot of chords, but never new how to put them together. Since I found this site I can now play some complete songs, which has brought the guitar to life for me again. Thank you TG.

willem

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Hey Frank,, i be frank,,the best choice you made in your life(for me it is)to join Target,,i (we)looking forward to how you put the chords together,,wish you the best on your new guitar yourney,,cheers ,,Willem ,, Netherlands,,,gosh what a site this is.. :laugh:

juanlla

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Frank,
Welcome, this is a great place, I joined TG not a while ago and is a great place to be.

Have fun and share your progress in the community forum.

Juan

wammer

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Hi Frank

Well you'll fit in just fine with a large portion of us who have finally gotten serious after many years of procrastinating..Welcome to our musical candy shop. You never mentioned where your from!!!!!hope to see you around the forum.

Tammy
Ontario Canada

willem

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 pm

wammer wrote:
Hi Frank

Well you'll fit in just fine with a large portion of us who have finally gotten serious after many years of procrastinating..Welcome to our musical candy shop. You never mentioned where your from!!!!!hope to see you around the forum.

Tammy
Ontario Canada
Well Frank,,Tammy is ready,,she as such a nice voice :ohmy:

tovo

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi Frank. Get in, get involved and use all the resources here to improve. A nice bunch of people are here to offer you support as well. Enjoy.

Chasplaya

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Hey Frank, Welcome to TG, don't be shy now tell us bit more about yourself we are a nosy bunch here , what music do you like, what guitar do you have, what are your aspirations, how much do you earn? Just kidding on the last...

AS Tony aka Tovo says get involved in all aspects of this site so much can be gleaned from the Forums as well as the lessons.

regards

Chas

haoli25

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Hello Frank. Glad you decided to join us here at TG. So you are 56, hmmmm? That's okay, we let youngsters in here too. :) In addition to the great TARGET lessons, be sure to check out the Community Groups. Surely there will be something to catch your interest. Also, click on the 'Recommend A Lesson' tab and add or vote on a song or two. If you have any tips or tricks, please share 'em. If you have any questions, just ask.

Bill Image

BobR

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi Frank,

Just wanted to welcome you to a great place. Plenty here to learn and have some fun too. And you won't find a better group of supportive people.

Enjoy,

Bob

songman52

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Hi Frank, and welcome from Texas. Always good to have younger folks join us!

Jerry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic