Introduction

jksniper

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 am

Hi everyone.
I'm John from the NY area and I'm new to Totally Guitars.

I have had a guitar for quite a while but never seemed to find the time to get serious about lessons/learning/playing.

2 Years ago I hurt my back and since then have been playing around with it off and on...my job does not make scheduling lessons with an instructor easy and they're generally pretty expensive here.

I finally broke down and joined and have been working on 4+20 since earlier today and am amazed at how easy Neil made it to learn.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot more here.

JK

haoli25

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:37 am

Hello John. Good to have you with us and I am glad you decided to join. I think you will be amazed at how quickly you can progress with Neil's instruction. Without doubt, these are the best lessons on the internet. Let us know how you progress on 4+20.

Bill Image

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:31 am

jksniper wrote:
Hi everyone.
I'm John from the NY area and I'm new to Totally Guitars.

I have had a guitar for quite a while but never seemed to find the time to get serious about lessons/learning/playing.

2 Years ago I hurt my back and since then have been playing around with it off and on...my job does not make scheduling lessons with an instructor easy and they're generally pretty expensive here.

I finally broke down and joined and have been working on 4+20 since earlier today and am amazed at how easy Neil made it to learn.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot more here.
JK
Hi from Neverfoundthetime in Switzerland John. Hope you have a blast here!

Lavallee

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:16 am

Hi John , welcome to TG from Montreal. I am sure you will have a good time here as there is so much variety to choose from. Looking forward to see a video of 4+20 from you.

Marc

willem

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:58 am

Het John,welcome from the Netherlands,,how is your back? Is'nt it great how Neils teach us,everything he shows and tell's we find our music to play,,for me its the biggest adventure i ever made and it's not to be to the end!!wisch you the best time of your life..

songman52

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 am

Hi John and welcome from Texas.

Jerry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic