Hello from North East England, UK

Lavallee

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi Graham, welcome from Montreal Canada (different north than yours) Glad you decided to join. I hope that you will feel comfortable asking questions and making comments.

Cheers

Marc

BigBear

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Hey Graham! Big welcome to the TARGET program from the Left Coast of the US in Portland, Oregon. This is an amazing guitar resource with great, supportive people and a ton of good info.

What part of NE England are you in? I've spent some time in York (before the last fire) and Newcastle. Beautiful country.

Sorry to hear about the breakup of your marriage. I did the same thing with my guitar and used it for therapy. If I knew how much fun I could have playing a really nice guitar I would have left her years earlier! Sorry, couldn't resist. We're good friends now! But I still like my guitar better.

Anyway, jump right in to the forum and all the great lessons and let us know if we can ever help you out. Free advice is plentiful and occasionally useful around here!

Cheers! :cheer:

jim56

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:01 am

Hello Graham! Welcome to the TARGET program. The forum is a great place to help lift your spirits. Enjoy

tom18

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi Graham,
Welcome from New Jersey and to TG; you've found a great guitar site and a great community as well. Enjoy your time here.
Tom

scotta

Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi Graham,

Welcome to Target from Mississippi, USA. You've found a great guitar resource and a very supportive community. Hope you have a great time here!

Scott

juanlla

Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 am

Graham, Welcome from Buenos Aires.

Glad you've joined the TARGET program. Youl''ll be surprised how good it is.
Don't be shy post your songs to the community I've found peer feedback as valuable as the lessons themselves.
Juan

Hydroman52

Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:00 am

Graham,

Welcome from Wisconsin (northern/central USA). You've chosen an excellent pastime to get over rough times. And you are just in time, because Neil just posted a segment on the Blues. How did he know? Sorry about your breakup, but someone who knows much more than me once said "You've got to live the blues before you can play the blues." Looking at the bright side, you've got the first part out of the way. I've been there, done that, too. Get ready to lose yourself in the music.

Glad to have you aboard,
Hydroman52

grahamr

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 am

Hi all,

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and support.

heyjoe wrote:
Hi Graham

North East England eh? Are you a red and white, a black and white, or a smoggie fan?

I'll be very interested to know :cheer:

Good to have a fellow North Easterner on the site, you've joined a great site, full of good people who will give you all the help you need.

Joe
lol Hi Joe, Black & White for life here :) How about yourself?

BigBear wrote:
What part of NE England are you in? I've spent some time in York (before the last fire) and Newcastle. Beautiful country.
I am living in Blyth, Northumberland just a few miles north of Newcastle. Pretty much lived in and around the Newcastle area all my life.

wammer

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:30 am

Hi Graham

Welcome to a great site that will gobble up all your spare time and then some.

Great Lessons and great people to meet on the forum, I know you'll enjoy it here (we all do)

Tammy
Ontario, Canada

BobR

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:20 am

Hi Graham,

I just wanted to welcome you to TG. I guess it's obvious by now that this is a great place to be to learn the guitar. Everyone is always so helpful that I am sure you'll have a wonderful time here.

Keep on strumming(or picking) :laugh:

Bob
New England(Massachusetts)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic