Hello from North East England, UK

grahamr

Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 am

Hi there,

My name is Graham and i am from the North East of England.

I have been playing guitar for quite some years now but nothing serious, just strumming away at chords on and off (more off than on).

I recently went though a marriage breakup and have found playing the guitar has been helping me through it alot.
So, i have finally decided to give the guitar the time it deserves. I love to hear and watch people playing fingerstyle so i am aiming to learn this style of playing.

I stumbled across this site on youtube and messed around with a few of the free lessons one night and i was amazed at how great the explanations where... so i joined the Target program that same night.

I look forward to learning more and being part of what looks like a great community :)

Chears, Graham.

dekotaj

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 am

Welcome Graham,

Sorry to here about your breakup.Wishing you the best with that,and your guitar playing.Lots of great music to have at here.

Kevin
Northern Illinois(USA)

ceaser67

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:05 am

Hi Graham,
I to am sorry to hear about youre break-up,but this is a good site,very friendly and helpful people here,i hopeyou enjoy youre time here.

Tommy

willem

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 am

grahamr wrote:

I look forward to learning more and being part of what looks like a great community :)

Chears, Graham.[/quote]

you said it,,welcome from the Netherlands(midlle),,sorry about the break,,but when you think the guitar can help? yes you arived on the right place to concentrate..

haoli25

Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Hello Graham. I'm glad you decided to join us here at TG. Now that you are a TARGET member, you will be amazed at how quickly you progress. If you need any help, just ask. Your tips, questions, and opinions are always welcome here. Have fun.

Bill Image

RicksPick

Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Hello and welcome Graham

Hope to see you getting involved

RicksPick
England

tovo

Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi Graham. Good decision to join the program you won't regret that. Welcome aboard and don't be a stranger.

heyjoe

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi Graham

North East England eh? Are you a red and white, a black and white, or a smoggie fan?

I'll be very interested to know :cheer:

Good to have a fellow North Easterner on the site, you've joined a great site, full of good people who will give you all the help you need.

Joe

sws626

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Welcome neighbour (Hertfordshire). Glad to have you here. You'll find a lot of inspiration and good company. Neil's a great teacher and I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends on the forum.

-Stuart

neverfoundthetime

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Welcome from Switzerland Graham, smart move to join TARGET. Hope you find some solace here and a some good friends... and even learn a little guitar playing along the way!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic