Hi

ceaser67

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Welcome dancer,when i was a kid my friends alsatian dog was called dancer,anyway just a bit of useless info there,you certainly have come to the right place to learn guitar and thats probably the hardest first step,to find a good guitar teacher,and we have the very best here,all the best on youre journey
Tommy (scotland)

Lavallee

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Hi Dancer welcome to TG from Montreal. Pretty soon your fingers will dance on the guitar (sorry for the humor) . You will have a good time here.

Marc

haoli25

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Welcome, Dancing Guitar Man. It is good to have you with us. If you need any help, just ask.

Bill

Yamaha48

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Hello thedancer.

Your welcom in the house,of the target famely.
You can lern a lot of songs here.
Hope you have a good time here.

Greetz from the Netherlands Anton

thedancer

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:35 am

I’m pleased to meet like minded and friendly people. My journey is just beginning but having spent the last seven days looking round the TG site I can see my journey has a wonderful destination. It is such a good feeling to know that I have a new group of friends who are willing and able to help me when I need it. I will catch up with you soon. I am now about to start a practice session on chords and strumming.
Dancer

willem

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 am

Well you met already some kind people and find your way around and to a lesson, i see your already a target member and soon the world get to know as the dancing guitarman,,if you find my writting funny or with some humor i don't say sorry because that's life,,guitar playing,,dancing,,humor,,welcome from the Netherlands..

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic