Another introduction..

jimcjimc

Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 am

Haha, well it dóes contribute to américan english, I mean the accent, when you hear me I sound like.....uh....well nót english, haha! :P

tom18

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:10 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Haha, I have to admit, what does the first one G.A.S mean exactly? I mean I can translate it, but I'm sure there's a lot more behind that. I can guess about the last one, however tell me if you would!
Hi Vanessa,
And welcome to TG from New Jersey (although I'm in Massachusetts at the moment). As you've seen this is great community in addition to being a great place to improve your guitar playing skills. The acronym G.A.S. refers to "Guitar Acquisition Syndrome' a benign but financially debilitating ailment that afflicts many here. Enjoy your time here!
Tom

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 am

Chas! I can't believe it. Vanessa has been her 5 minutes and you've already invited her in to show her your guitar collection :-).
Vanessa, is it (another) Dutch holiday? Because I can't imagine why Willem and Anton haven't dropped by to welcome you yet... must be down at the coffee shop! :-)

wiley

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:35 am

Lavallee

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:40 am

Hi Vanessa, Welcome aboard from Montreal Canada. It is great that you have a lot of experience with playing guitar, I hope to read you often in the forum.

MArc

RicksPick

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:23 am

Hello Vanessa

Welcome from the UK, Original English :laugh:
I too have a tanglewood begginer guitar
Guess Anton ad Willem are at work

RicksPick

willem

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 am

Hallo Vanessa,welkom dat staat toch bij iedere voordeur hier in Nederland,in iedergeval zie ik dat veel,,,Ik ben heel blij om hier weer een Nederlander to ontmoeten,dit is zo'n geweldige site,,de lessen,de forum,de student video's etc,,je zal je weg wel vinden en ik zou gewoon opstappen zo het nu is,als je al het verleden hier gaat napluizen ben je nog wel even zoet,,ik ben hier zo'n beetje vanaf het begin,,dus vraag gerust iets,,je engels is in iedergeval beter dan de mijne en het gitaar spelen ook wel denk ik,,ik ben pas 8 jaar geleden begonnen,dussssss...wat heel leuk is om eens na te pluizen zijn de ontmoetingen live en samenwerkingen in video's die leden al eens gehad en gedaan hebben,,hoop je veel tegen te komen in de forum en je video's ..

PS sorry guy's and gals,i at to do this in dutch,,not so many time on my hands and you can translate it,but the programs messed a lot up.. oh AND Vanessa is that your phone number behind your nick name

Willem,,Netherlands,, Zwolle

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 am

Too bad Chas... Willem just invited Vannessa to come see his guitar collection (if my Dutch is right)... and he lives much closer! ;-).

willem

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:18 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Too bad Chas... Willem just invited Vannessa to come see his guitar collection (if my Dutch is right)... and he lives much closer! ;-).
You see Vanessa,,this is to funny,,BTW(not the ducth btw!!) Chris does have a nice voice and 12 strings, you will discover

willem

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 am

Haha, that's hilarious, down at the coffeeshop :laugh: ! And about the holidays, you're actually right, but I did just read a welcome post from Willem!

Anyways, thanks for yóur welcome as well!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic