Hello Vannesa welcome here.
And thanks fore introduce your self.
Hope you have a good time here.
Im from Friesland and you???.

Greetz Anton

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi Anton!

So you are the other dutch ambassador, thank you for your welcome!
And yes, I have a great time here, like I said in the introduction, lots of songs that I love, loads of theory that I can teach, am still working my way through all the scales, modes and all!

And originally I'm from Amsterdam, born and raised, but moved away to Zaandam a couple of years ago, eventually the crowded city drove me nuts! But really originally, I have a dutch father from West-Friesland, I think he was born in Zwaagdijk, and my mother is indonesian, from the Molukken, to be exact, that explains my kinda coloured skin.

Anyways, thanks for your welcome, I'm gonna read your profile first before asking all kinds of questions!

All the best,

Vanessa

yamaha48 wrote:
Hello Vannesa welcome here.
And thanks fore introduce your self.
Hope you have a good time here.
Im from Friesland and you???.

Greetz Anton

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Thank you very much Bob, I wíll enjoy myself!

Greetz'!

BobR wrote:
Hi Vanessa,

Just wanted to welcome you from Massachusetts.

Enjoy!!

Bob

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi Wally, thank you very much for your welcome!

And you're right, music has been and still is, and still becoming even more such a great passion in my life. I can play music or talk about music endlessly!

I have to admit that I'm not really sure how to upload a video..could you tell me? Because of course I'd like to share some playing!

Anyway, thanks again and we'll read or hear each other soon enough,

all the best,

Vanessa

webostick wrote:
Hi Vanessa,
You wrote a wonderful introduction. Your picture with your sister truly shows how much joy there is in music and sharing it with others. There is a great community here to share your passion for guitar and music. Welcome and I hope you will share some of your playing by posting a video. Best wishes, and good luck.

Wally

wammer

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Welcome Vanessa

Nice to have another female here as we seem to be few and far between. Great introduction, looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Tammy
Ontario Canada

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 pm

HI Vanessa follow this link to find out about uploading

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/86- ... here#47899

AndyT

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:42 am

Aloha Vanessa!

Sorry to be so late, but Hawaii IS at the end of the world. That is why Heaven is a local call.

I'm looking forward to seeing your upload.

thereshopeyet

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:18 am

Hi Tammy! (That's funny, my sister's name is Tamara and my family and I always call her Tammy!)

And you're right, after logging in last night I suddenly realised: I haven't met a single woman yet! Wich I'm kinda used to, most musicians around me are males, so yes véry nice to have you around as well! ;)

Tell me about you, what's your story?

wammer wrote:
Welcome Vanessa

Nice to have another female here as we seem to be few and far between. Great introduction, looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Tammy
Ontario Canada

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 am

Howdy to you too from the Netherlands! ;)

[]wiley wrote:[/b]
Big 'ol 'Howdy' from Texas. Come on in and put your feet up.

BigBear

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:56 am

Aloha Andy!

Thanks for your welcome! And don't tell me, you're réally from Hawaii?? (we dutch people always think of Hawaii being paradise) I always say that I was born in the wrong country, would love be around nature, beaches and at least a whole lotta more sun! It was of course no sweat for me to visit my sister in L.A., lots of sun! ;)

Anyway, thanks again!

AndyT wrote:
Aloha Vanessa!

Sorry to be so late, but Hawaii IS at the end of the world. That is why Heaven is a local call.

I'm looking forward to seeing your upload.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic