Hey

BobR

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:22 am

Hey Oldguy,

You're in good company here. I just turned 58 so you're really not that old :laugh: Anyway I joined the target program when it was first offered (over a year ago) and have never regretted it once. I guess my only regret right now is I haven't been able to spend as much time here as I would like. Everyone at TG and all the members are extremely friendly, supportive and helpful.

Good Luck and have fun

Bob

wiley

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Howdy from Texas, come on in and put your feet up!

Yep, you pretty much fit the profile, I wish I still had my first axe, a '68 Fender.

Chasplaya

Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
A lot of folks here in their 50's and 60's. I think Chasplaya is the oldest, 109 at last count I think?

Chris in Switzerland.
Hey I resemble that I'm 108 and 11months give or take a day or two... Actually only 53 but to some with attention deficit issues it probably seems I've been around for longer.

I'll jump on the bandwagon Oldguy TARGET is a great programme, program for BigBear and the little box of magic tricks for Chris aka Neverfoundthetime. I've also looked at the 'other sites' and many others and ended up here. The variety of lessons and the idea to translate what you learn to other songs is brilliant, the camraderie amongst members is something else too, we have a ball here.

So welcome dive right in try out the lessons you won't be disappointed .

Chas the Scot in New Zealand

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic