Greetings to the community

bluejay52

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 am

Thank you for your kind words and explanation of how things work on TotallyGuitars. I've had the best of welcomes from TARGET members and appreciate the valuable insights. I plan to join sometime after the holidays and am already looking forward to every bit of it!

Thanks again,

Jay

AcousticAl

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi Jay,
Hello from a neighbor in sunny Seattle. Our stories are very similar. You can find a lot of stuff on the internet for lessons, songs, tabs, etc., but Totally Guitars is something special. Neil Hogan and his team have put together a musical education center that can really help you grow, and improve your acoustic guitar playing skills no matter where you are starting. I am finally learning to play so many of the classic pop/rock songs of our generation. It is a lot of fun, and you will find a very supportive and helpful community to share in your development. The Target program is an unbelievable bargain to have unlimited 24/7 access to music instruction lessons. I don't think you will be disappointed in joining, and I hope you will do so as soon as possible.

Good luck, and all are welcome.

Wally

sws626

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Welcome aboard, Jay. As Chris and others have already said, your story is much like many of ours here. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun and see a lot of improvement in your playing and you work your way around the lessons. And don't be a stranger to the forum. The community is a great resource.
-Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic