Hi

andyjk

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 am

Hello my name is Andy and I'm from Australia! I Just found this website while lightly browsing youtube, and so far it seems very friendly. I've been playing the guitar for roughly 3 years and I do not consider myself great but I try hard. I also like to think I can sing.. but I rather tell people I can than prove it ;) Lol I don't think im great at it either. Here is a video of me and a friend if you'd like to hear me

I hope to meet you all very soon! See you around

willem

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:56 am

Hey welcome from the Netherlands,,were you from in Australie,,our Tony is searching for a band,,maybe Michele and Brad(rapsidy) too,,looking forward to your contributes here,,what i heard was nice,,g'day mate.

AndyT

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:59 am

Pretty nice. I'm guessing you are the singer?

Welcome to TG. You're gonna love it here.

Yamaha48

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:56 am

Hello Andy.

Welcom from the Netherlands.
Hope you have a nice time here.
This song sounds nice to my ears.
Hope to see more video s from you.

greetz Anton

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:03 am

Welcome Andy! Strong Aussie contingent here so you'll fit well. Nice job on the vocals. You will learn so much here to improve your playing check out TARGET and sign up if you can.. it will be the best thing you have done yet in your musical career.
Chris in Switzerland

sws626

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:34 am

Hi Andy & welcome from Blighty. Thanks for posting the video. That's a nice introduction.
-Stuart

sws626

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:04 am

Hi Andy, that was a very nice introduction, seems like you're doing just fine on the vocals and the guitarplaying!

Anyways, welcome from the Netherlands and have lots of fun around here, so much to learn, looking forward to your next post!

Greetz'

Vanessa

michelew

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:40 am

Andy,

A big warm hi from Sydney!

I loved your video, you've got a sweet voice and your playing is great too. As others have said you've come to the right place if you want to improve you skills and just hang out with people who live guitars. If you're anything like me you'll love it here.

If you want to supercharge your guitar playing think about joining the TARGET program. You won't believe the progress you can make in a short time. Check out the master menu for the list of specific songs too.

What was the name of the song you were playing? It sounds sort of familiar but i can't place it.

See you around.

Michele

tom18

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:40 am

Hi Andy,
And welcome from New Jersey. I enjoyed your post. You've found a great site here; stick around and enjoy it.
Tom

chacho

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:24 am

Hi Andy
I enjoyed your video and you do have a good voice. :cheer:
Neil at Totally Guitars is just what you need to brush up on your guitar playing and there are plenty of song lessons here to suit your style.
Hope you stick with it.
Cheers Chacho from rainy cold England. :(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic