The New Guy

bighank

Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Hello all,

New to this forum, but have Moderated a Forum for a top flight Texan Guitarist. Moderators take note, I know how thankless your job
is, I won't cause you any heartburn.... :)

I play electric and acoustic guitar and banjo.

I would love to see tab or video for "CLAP" by Steve Howe.

Best to all,

BigHank

tovo

Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey BigHank welcome from Adelaide in Australia. There really isn't very much aggression on this forum to speak of, it's generally very supportive and respectful. There have been a couple of Bozos in my time who seemed determined to create a bad vibe, but thankfully they don't tend to last very long.

Hope to see you posting and sharing.

Cheers.

BigBear

Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Hey Hank! Big welcome from the West Coast in Oregon! We're glad you found us. And don't worry, we don't have any moderators except for the guys that own the site. Makes it simple!

Once you get settled in to this site, give a good look at the TARGET program. Most of us who are really active on the forum are TARGET members. It's the single best investent in guitar education I've ever made. Once you're in, you'll be hooked.

There is just so much good stuff here, it's embarrassing. And if it's not here, just ask and someone will help you. This is an amazing group of musicians.

Have a great time and happy playin'

cheers! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi Bighank,

AS Tony (TOVO) and Rick (BigBear) have mentioned this is a very community orientated site with very few hassles and moderated by the owner, so its all good.

You will regret coming here as you are about to be absorbed into the world of Totallyguitars, so much material it's not funny, the forum is an absolute blast at times and very time consuming. So be prepared give up your life and have a ball like the rest of us. Oh and Ricks 100% spot on TARGET programme is the best!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic