Howdy

kfore6

Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:29 pm

New guy here, see what happens. 53 and and have been playing since the 80s, but not very well. 4 Guitars, (more guitars than talent) and my first is still my favorite....78 Guild G37 that I don't do justice to. Other than that, a 12 string Breedlove, La Patrie Etude Classical, and Fender Strat. Looking to get more out of them, especially the Guild.

AcousticAl

Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Hey kfore6,

You'll fit right in here-- a lot of us (myself included) are trying to live up to the arsenal we've built up.
Load some pics and/or video to the guitar showcase and show what you've got (if you haven't already.

Looking forward to your contributions.

tovo

Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Hey new guy from Adelaide Australia. What will happen is you will improve your playing, particularly if you get into the target program and put in some work. Good bunch of people here, many knowledgeable, most very supportive. We are all here to improve as players and enjoy ourselves, so don't hold back.

scotta

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Hey new guy! Welcome to TG! Nice little herd of guitars you got there. Jump right in to everything this site has to offer and I'm sure it won't be long before you're getting more out of those guitars than you ever thought you might!

Enjoy!

Scott
Mississippi

haoli25

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:52 am

Hello Kfore6. Glad you decided to join us here. Browse around the site, maybe add or vote on a few songs under the "Recommend Lesson" tab, and check out the free lessons. The real gold on this site is the TARGET program. Nothing like it anywhere else, and it sells itself. If you decide to take the plunge into the TARGET program, you will never regret it and it will help you get the most out of those great guitars you have. If you have any questions, just ask.

Bill Image

BobR

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi kfore6,

Just wanted to welcome you. This site is a great place to be. You'll find that everyone from the TG staff to all the great members are very supportive and helpful. And it's just fun learning.

Bob
from Massachusetts

willem

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Howdy,,welcome from the Netherlands,,we just got a bunch of country bleus lessons in the target programma,,now we have hundreds of lessons there very detailed,,if you have time on your hands,,well consider to join the target,,your guitars would like it,,and i'm sure you too..

kfore6

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks all, hope I can improve my playing here.

suziko

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Well hello there!

Another big welcome from the Netherlands! Besides a lót of guys, there are also some ladys active on TG and the forum! ;)

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun over here and will learn a whole lotta bunch of stuff on the site! (I'm playing the guitar for quite some time and still learning só much more, having a blass over here!)

Greetz'

Vanessa

kfore6

Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Just an update...Been on here a couple weeks now, became a full member, and I'm kind of surprised how much I'm getting out of this site. Been on other paying sites, but I'm getting way more out of this, don't know why. Site is great, you guys weren't blowing smoke!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic