hello!!

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:14 am

Hi gyhra88,

Welcome, and have fun with the lessons. I have to believe that spending some time with your guitar will help keep your spirits up, and contribute to your morale. Good luck soldier. I hope you and all your buddies are getting everything you need for your support, and to keep you strong. Thank you for your service. May you and all you serve with come home soon and safe to your families.

Hydroman52

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:22 am

Hello gyhra88,

Welcome, it's good to have you here. You have just joined one big family. I know a few people who have served in Afghanistan, and they had one common thread . . . some hobby that kept them grounded. You are at a great age to learn the guitar. You will be able to pick up all the basics and essentials at this site, and you should be playing songs in no time at all. Hopefully, you can find others near you with which to practice. If you have any questions, ask them on the forum and you should get quick help from other members. Keep safe and let us know your progress with the guitar.

Hydroman52

eagle670

Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:09 pm

A big thank you for your service.

You have a great support team here, feel free to post any questions, there is a wealth of knowledge to tap into.

Keep safe!

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic