Howdy

guitarfundi

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:19 am

Howdy
Glad to be here. I have been trying to get better, but a serious injury to my arm kept me from doing so, now after 2 surgeries on the arm I'm going to try and get serious about playing better.

God Bless

cosmicmechanic

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 am

Hi, had you already been playing guitar before getting hurt? For how long?

Do you want to let us know the gravity of the injury from which you are recovering?

I have a hunch that you are in good company here as to people that know they can play despite serious obstacles.

By this I mean that playing guitar can also become a source of physical healing.

Pierre

BigBear

Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 am

Many of us are dealing with physical limitations so you are right at home here! Big welcome and I hope participating in this wonderful site provides all the encouragement you need. Just jump in and ask questions anytime. There are lots of helpers here!

Again welcome and happy playin'

Cheers! :cheer:

willem

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:33 am

I think you are very blessed too in finding this site,,we all have injury's,,wel we start healty but we play so much that we get them from our toe to our ears,,lol,,very welcome from the Netherlands,,

This is such a great site hundreds of lessons free and in the paid target programm,,when you combine all these lessons to your fingers and strings you gonna have so much skills in strumming,fingerpickin,pickout melodynotes,playing lead,,theory,, you never thought it would be and then the supporting community,i love our latest lesson with hybrid pickin,, i wonder what Neil have more out of his sleeves,,wish you a good recover and great playing..

BobR

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Just wanted to jump in and say welcome. Hope you have fun

Bob

willem

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Howdy to you as well!

Welcome to this great site, I hope you will be able to get into the guitarplaying, at least you've come to the right place! ;)

Take care and have fun!

Vanessa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic