Hey guys

chevy350

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey, my name is alex playing guitar on my free time has aways been an option. I did know there was such a site that people like me could join and improve on guitar skills with other players that want to get better. I am really looking forward to learning new songs I'm really excited can wait to learn new skills and songs. Thanks to Chris Doyle that inspired me to visit you web site he's a great at guitar player and singer. I had a good friend before that went to my school his name was Jake Gibby he played guitar and I always use to listen to him play he was good, but now he left and now there is no one to play guitar with and I don't really know any good songs well a few songs. I just listen to everything. Also I hope this guitar site is going to inspire me more and help me get my guitar skills to a higher level. :woohoo:

willem

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 pm

:woohoo: Hi alex,,improving your playing??? well you are in the right arms here,,the community is great,,soooo supporting,,the lesson,,on this moment hundreds video detailed,,there are free lessons you can follow but i saw you are not a TARGET member yet!! i can a sure that that is the place to be,, and you can check out the lesson place witch are in TARGET and witch not,,all kind of styles,,,go and follow the forum there are great thing's too and meet the people that make hits!! Neil!! our teacher,,well he has a kind of teacher's blood,,when he talks three words to you,,you understand all the three word,,,,

A very warm welcome from the Netherlands,,,yes they are here too.

BigBear

Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Hey Alex, big welcome to the site! This is THE place to get better with the guitar. There is tons of free stuff here and I encourage you to go thru the entire Benginners Genius series. It's really outstanding and even if you've played for awhile it will give you many useful tips and information.

Don't be a stranger to the forum. This is where all the action is. If you have questions, and you will, jump right in and ask because we've all been through them. And there are many great people here who are anxious to help.

Happy Playin' and Cheers! :cheer:

beaker

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi Alex!

Another big welcome from the Netherlands!

I have to agree with the others, this is thé place to be to develop your guitar-playing skills and learn new songs and yes, be sure to consider signing up for Target, there is só much in there, you will love it as much I do!

Anyways, feel free to ask questions or to comment, whatever you like of course and have fun!

Cheers

Vanessa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic