New member on site

beer

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Your story sounds like mine. I started as a 10 year old and quit shortlly thereafter. I started again as a 50 year old seven years ago. This is a great site to learn different things. Keep practicing and you will become better than most. You only have to please yourself.

Yamaha48

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 am

Hello Koazuu.

A warm welcome by the TG famely.
I starting to play guitar on the age of 47 years.
The guitar is my best friend,evry day stil working on songs.
Hope you caan find your way here.
Hope to see video s from your hand here.

Greetz from Holland.

Anton

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:04 am

Welcome to Beer too! K and Beer, you guys should join TARGET and go through the Beginner and Acoustic Genius lessons if you want to turbo charge your learnings. I reckon that after all that waiting to finally get serious about learning would be blown away in the first 2 weeks of TARGET learning.

willem

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:34 am

Hi Koazuu!

A big welcome from the Netherlands as well!

I can only agree on what the others have said, you will definitely have fun over here, soooooo much to learn and yes you should seriously consider Target, that's where all the real cool stuff is, as far as the guitar concerned there is no better investment, really!

Have fun playing and don't be shy and show us what you're playing by posting a video! And then again no pressure ;) , take your time and just have fun!

Cheers

Vanessa

heyjoe

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:45 am

Welcome to the Tg family Koazuu and beer, you both sound like you'll fit right in.

Enjoy the site, it has lots to offer, and your playing will be improving in no time.

Joe

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic