Chasplaya

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Welcome to TG Stevani and ballafarnia two newbie's in the same thread cool

As Michele has pointed out be sure to check out the free lessons but joining TARGET is the real deal, (not paid either)

haoli25

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Hello Stevani and Bellafarnia. A big welcome to both of you. I think you wil like it here, great lessons and good people to help you along. Browse around the site when you have a chance and maybe add or vote on a song or two under the 'Recommend A Lesson' tab on your left. Have fun and if you need any help just ask.

Bill Image

dekotaj

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello Stevani and Bellafarnia,

Welcome folks.Nice to have new faces around.Good luck with your playing.

Northern Illinois
Kevin

NKenny

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Welcome Stevani

You found a great site to learn many things Neil is a great teacher and Matt and all at TG are the best. Everyone on the forum will help you with any question you have. If I spent as much time practicing as I do on the forum I think I would be a much better guitar player. I enjoy seeing how everyone has progressed over time, it is almost unbelievable how far some have gone. I also am from NJ, to much snow last week.

Have Fun
Kenny

stevani

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:11 am

Oh yes lots of snow LOL. I'm heading to New Mexico in Feb. to snowboard at Taos. Thanks for the welcome all seem to be nice here!

Music Junkie

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:17 am

Hi Bellafarnia!

A big welcome from the Netherlands to you too! As already mentioned by lots of us, I'm sure you will have fun and that you will learn everything you need to know in order to play this great instrument!

Feel free to ask any of us anything, you will like the community as well, a lot of willing guitarplayers to help you out!

cheers

Vanessa

bellafarnia wrote:
Hi I hope to be able to really get going now with my guitar playing. I have been teaching myself to play since july and I think this site is a great discovery

Music Junkie

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 am

Welcome Stevani!

Greetings from Southern California. Glad you found us here and yes, it is a great site to learn about all things guitar......

Have fun, and feel free to ask any questions, as there are many kind folks here to help out.

Jason

thereshopeyet

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:56 am

Thanks

michelew

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:06 pm

A big 'Hi' from a sydney Bellafarnia. Sorry I missed you the first time.

No need to struggle learning guitar all by yourself. You've got a whole community here to share you triumphs, frustrations and thoughts with. Lots of learning and laughs to be had.

Welcome.

Michele

millponddave

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Welcome from Utah.
You have come to the right place. Have fun!

Dave

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic