stevani

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello all from NJ! I came upon this site today I was looking for Rush Chords and I found them. Looks like a pretty good learning site, hopefully I will be able to learn alot from here.

AcousticAl

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi Stevani,

Welcome to TG! You'll find lots of great lessons and helpful people in the forums.
Don't be shy to ask anything- someone is bound to know.

BTW- careful about advertising other sites in the forums. When in doubt- run it by TGMatt and he'll let you know if it's cool.

Cheers from Canada!

coomba

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:28 pm

G'day Stevani

and welcome to TG if you want to learn and have fun your going love it here.
Cheers
Scott
(Australia)

stevani

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Thanks! Yeah I thought about it after I posted it, I didn't mean any harm just that it was a good site a friend told me about. I just learned to play Wish You Were Here" Pink Floyd.

AcousticAl

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:32 pm

stevani wrote:
Thanks! Yeah I thought about it after I posted it, I didn't mean any harm just that it was a good site a friend told me about. I just learned to play Wish You Were Here" Pink Floyd.

Fo' sho'.

I'm not a moderator or anything- just been around here for a while so I'm letting you know.

Have fun and see you around!

mbleier

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi Stevani!

A big welcome from the Netherlands!

Am very glad you've found us, you're gonna love it here, soooooo much to learn and lots of great songs to play! I hope you will consider joining Target, it has só much more to offer, haha I sound like an advertisement, but it's just me being really happy around here!

Anyway, feel free to ask questions or anticipate in whatever is going on and don't be shy to show us your guitarplaying by uploading video's!

However, have fun wich I'm sure you will,

Cheers

Vanessa

thereshopeyet

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks

Yamaha48

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Hello Stevani.
A warm welcome here,from Holland.
You have find the right site.
I am a member from the begining.
And have a good time here.
Hope you find your way.
You can ask evry thing here.

Greetz Anton

bellafarnia

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Hi I hope to be able to really get going now with my guitar playing. I have been teaching myself to play since july and I think this site is a great discovery

michelew

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Stevani,

A big Hi from mostly sunny Syndey. We seem to be lending our sunshine out to some deserving grey-skiers at the moment. But I digest.

You've come to the right place if you want to supercharge your learning and have a heap of fun doing it. Check out all the free lessons and other material on the site. But, once you've discovered that Neil is the best teacher on the net then consider joining the Target program. (ad finished - no they don't pay us it just sort of happens when you've been here for a little while).

I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions in the forum and hopefully see you posting a video.

Have fun.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic