New here

sander

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm Sander, and I've been playing the guitar for over 4 years now, but still eager to learn as much as I can from other musicians. I started out with a Fender Strat (the cheapest one I could find) and later on switched to a Hagstrom Deluxe D2H. This one is now supported with a Vox VT50. I have also an acoustic Cort guitar.
My favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Rory Gallagher, Rainbow, Bob Dylan, and all similar bands.

If anyone has some good advice about playing the blues, or some great songs from the bands above, please tell me!

Cheers!
Sander

willem

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Hello Sander ,welcome from the Netherlands,,4years playing he and you want some advise,,well you are on the right place here,we have very supporting community with people all over the world and with our nose in the same direction..

When you look around this site you find a lot of free lessons but i must say to you that the TARGET program is the place to be ! very detailed lesson,, i'm not a salesman only a student too for over a year now, just like all other active members you see on the forums and must say we learned a lot,,we have bleus lessons and all from the basics and lessons from artists you mensiond in your post intro,,just look around and lurk a bit on the forums to come behind a lot of secrets,,just ask on the forum your way through it.... or any advise,, from guitarplaying in all kind of styles and recording stuff...etc..goodluck

sander

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Ah, Nederland! Dat is handig! Volop bezig met deze site te ontdekken, ben benieuwd wat het gaat geven. Eventjes krap bij kas om Target te doen, al lijkt het me iets handigs!

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Oh gosh, another dutch guy, haha, that's great! :P

Hi Sander and a big warm, (well you knów it's not warm over here ;) ), from the Netherlands as well!!

Great that you've found us over here, I have to go what Willem says, joining the Targetprogram is the best you can do. I've been playing the guitar for quite some now and I still learn lots and lots and lots of stuff over here!

However, just take a look around and I hope you will enjoy it! Don't be a stranger around the forum, it's great to talk about music and have some laughs over there. You can also upload videos and show us what you're playing like many of us do as well...whatever you like of course!

Have fun and happy guitarplaying!

Cheers

Vanessa

(en ja, ik snap het, krap bij kas....echter geloof me, tis volgens mij iets van €30 per mnd, tis het helemaal waard, écht! Ik klink ook als een reclamebord, haha, maar nee, ben gewoon een hele enthousiaste student! ;) )

coomba

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:28 pm

G'day Sander
I see some of the others from the Netherlands have already found you . Bloody hell there's a lot of you lot here at TG :laugh:
Welcome to TG I'm sure you'll find everything you need here to Improve you guitar,the lessons are mostly acoustic but there are couple of great electric guitar lessons as well , I think they may be in the Target side though.
Anyway check out the site and have fun
Cheers Scott
Australia.

sander

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Only Dutch people over here, no Belgians?! :P
Great to hear I have made the right choice to join this website!
I'm gonna think about Target, maybe, one day! :)

willem

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:23 pm

sander wrote:
Only Dutch people over here, no Belgians?! :P
Great to hear I have made the right choice to join this website!
I'm gonna think about Target, maybe, one day! :)

Hey Sander,,are you belgain?? fill out your profile and cilck on the community map button(left onthe page) and see if there are some other belgains...or are you Dutch,,could be with such a name..were you from???

sander

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 pm

I'm from Antwerp, Belgium. I tried to find some fellow Belgians, but it seems I'm the only one:)

thereshopeyet

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Oops :ohmy: the language had me fooled... and yes I understand it would be nice to find some fellow Belgians...as far as I know you're the only one ..at least the only one who is posting...

However, glad you're here anyway! ;)

sander wrote:
I'm from Antwerp, Belgium. I tried to find some fellow Belgians, but it seems I'm the only one:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic