xqsme

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 am

Hi - I've been playing for 40 years and don't play any better now than I did 35 years ago. I'm looking forward to becoming a better player. I plan on tackling Amie by Pure Prairie League as my first lesson. Pick on.

sws626

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:31 am

Hi and welcome, xqsme. Glad you found us. I've definitely made more progress in the last year than I had in all the previous 35 years since I first picked up a guitar. I'm sure you'll find a lot of good stuff here, not only in the formal lessons, but from the community, many of whom found themselves in much the same place. Look forward to hearing how you progress with PPL -- if that's the sort of music you like, you'll find a lot of it here.
-Stuart

Music Junkie

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 am

Welcome from southern California!

Glad you found us and joined. Lots of great folks, and tons of content. Probably enough to keep you busy another 40yrs...... ;)

Jason

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi xqsme, Welcome from sunny New Zealand to the best guitar site around. The free TG is brilliant but the pick of the crop is in the TARGET programme so once you dabbled with the free stuff check out TARGET, so much more their you'll have enough for another 40yrs, no kidding on that either! I'm just a member that's been around from close to the beginning not an Admin; and the speed this site has developed is simply astounding.

Chas

buddhabobo

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Hi there and welcome from the Netherlands!

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun over here and definitely learn everything you intend to learn, there's just só much stuff going on. Feel free to join the forum and ask questions or anticipate, there's a great community out there willing to help out any time!

All the best,

Cheers

Vanessa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic