Hi Everyone

janner

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Just became a member of TG. I am an absolute beginner, a leftie from London. Looking forward to the challenge of playing guitar.

michelew

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Janner,

Hi from Sydney. Great decision to join TARGET. You won't regret it. It sounds like you're starting from scratch. Well you're in a great position to build good habits and techniques from the get go and Neil's advice will put you firmly on that track.

You're in for a lot of fun.

Don't be a stranger on the forum. Post some videos of your progress. You'll look back at them after a short period of time and be amazed at the jumps in playing progress you've made. And while nerve wracking, posting videos and getting feedback from people will really help to keep you motivated too.

I guess I'm saying make the most of this site by participating in the deep end.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Enjoy!

Michele

BobR

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi Janner,

I second what Michele said, this is a great place to learn and if your a beginner then you won't need to "unlearn" some bad habits. :laugh:

Bob
from Massachusetts

buddy

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi Janner, great to have you aboard and welcome from the Netherlands!

I'm sure you will learn a lot around here, so have fun and feel free to join the forum for anything you want to know, lots of guitarlovers out there to help you out!

Anyway, happy guitarplaying!

Cheers

Vanessa

Chasplaya

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi Janner from New Zealand ( although not a Kiwi i'm Scots)

As a free member there is heaps to get you started, once you've been here awhile try out the TARGET programme, there is enough there to keep you going for the rest of your life!

Lavallee

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi Janner, welcome to Tg, from Montreal Canada. It is the right place to be, you will learn all the right techniques. If you join Target, you find a very thorough method to guide you. Feel free to ask any questions on the forum, someone will jump in to help.

Marc

millponddave

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi from the US. You have found the place to learn. I'm sure that you will have a lot of fun. Good luck and Welcome.

Dave

RicksPick

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:14 am

Welcome Janner

This is the best place to be

RicksPick

Lincoln UK

juanlla

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 am

Welcom Janner !!!
This is an awesome site !! as Rick said.

I strongly suggest you go through the acoustic Genious series step by Step. and In parallel start with some lesson you like.
You'll find that the Acoustic Series gives you highly valuable understanding of the Guitar that will make learning fun and easy.

Good luck and regards from Argentina

Juan

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic