new user

richardmarks

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Hey im Richy, from Melbourne Australia....just love the guitar, and trying to learn as much as I can :) i play in all my spare time, and even when i dont have spare time i play! Thanks, its a great website Image

tovo

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Hey Richy, I'm Tony from Adelaide Australia. 800km west and back 20 years! :-) If you play a lot now, join Target and you will never stop playing. We have a small but active Australian contingent here. The Americans are a bit confused by us at times I think, but they make us very welcome. There's also a good many Brits and Dutchies as well, one exile in Switzerland, a Scottish Kiwi across the ditch and a heap of others. Jump in and enjoy.

sbutler

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Richy, you'd no doubt change your attire if you were here in South Central Alaska right now. However, if its too cold for the beach (even in August) thats more time for the guitar.

Welcome,

Scott

millponddave

Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:17 am

Richy,

Welcome from the USA. you are sure to have fun here and learn more than you could thought you could.

Dave

haoli25

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:37 am

Hello, Richy. Nice looking Yamaha you have there. Its about to get a real workout here at TG! :) :) Glad you decided to join us. The lessons and information on this site are second to none. Your questions, tips, and opinions are always welcome, so jump in anytime.

Bill Image

neverfoundthetime

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 am

Welcome Richi! Hope you find lots of songs here to play on that beach of yours. Get the fire burning and we'll join you for a sing-a-long.
Chris in Switzerland

skaladar

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 am

Hiya Richy *waves from NYC*

You've come to the right place if you want to learn as much as you can. There's loads of content on all levels and a very supportive and helpful community that just can't be beat. Enjoy your journey, I know you'll have a blast :-)

Ken

michelew

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:34 am

Rich,

Hi from Sydney. There is more than enough to keep you busy and playing forever on this site, especially if you decidde to join TARGET. There's lots of free stuff too. You'll have a blast.

Sounds like you've got heaos of songs and experience under your belt so why don't you throw a tune up in one of the busking threads or create a new one sometime soon. Jump right in on the forum too. The more you participate the more fun you'll have, the more you'll be motivated to learn and the faster you'll get where ever it is that you'd like to go.

Have fun and it's great to see another Aussie not the site.

Michele

BigBear

Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey Richy!

Big welcome to Totally Guitars frrom the Left Coast of the USA (Portland, Oregon). I hope you enjoy this site as much as we all do. It's an amazing resource.

As my Aussie mate Tony suggested, give serious thought to joining the Target Program. It's the absolute best investment I've ever made in music and guitar education. There is so much good, useful stuff in Target that it's driving me nuts trying to keep up. Nice problem to have right? If your budget allows you won't be disappointed; I promise!

Cheers and happy playin'

:cheer:

Chasplaya

Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:44 pm

G'Day Richy, from the Scottish Kiwi on the right side of the ditch, lol. I'm surprised Tony aka TOVO got here before me being 20yrs behind he normally has to rely on 'Cobb and CO."

Anyway its all been said, great place heaps to learn, loads of friendships to be made and then there is TARGET, well worth the investment if you can.

See you around

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic