fiddlechick in Texas

fiddlechick

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks Dennis! Love Seattle - the one time I was there, the sun was shining the entire time.
Beautiful city. I spent every day at the market with my camera. You are one lucky dude.
Nice to meet ya!

fiddlechick

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Howdy Rick,
I visited the UK year before last for a few days - loved the city of Rye best. I think I could just stay there forever.
Nice to meet you:)

fiddlechick

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:13 pm

HI Mark!
Ah, snow. I'd love to live someplace, just once, to get it out of my system. I know it gets
cumbersome after so much winter, but I just love snowy places - especially those mountains.
Beautiful place you live too! I was there about twenty years ago - can't remember where - my folks lived
in New York state and we went driving all over the place one week when I visited them. It was lovely.

willem

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Hey Fiddlechick!

Welcome from the Netherlands!

So great to have another female around here playing the guitar and even more instruments! :) No offence guys, I love you all as you must know! :P

So yes, it would also be great to hear and read about your experiences, so please feel free to share it with us if you feel like it, since it is quite clear that music is such a passion for you!

Anyway, wanna wish you a lot of fun playing and learning the guitar!

Cheers

Vanessa

Hi Fiddlechick,,welcome also from the Netherlands,,,i would upload a picture from the river i live by,,maybe next time, have a happy yourney here..

wammer

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Woo Hoo

MORE GIRL POWER

Welcome Rachel from friken cold Ontario Canada...sure nice to have another girl on board...Don't let the "boys" fool you ;) .....we have them pretty tamed now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tammy

fiddlechick

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks Tammy!
Great to be here!
sending warmth your way.......

Chasplaya

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:52 pm

wammer wrote:

Welcome Rachel from friken cold Ontario Canada...sure nice to have another girl on board...Don't let the "boys" fool you ;) .....we have them pretty tamed now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tammy
You wish lol Image

PS I checked with Michele that I was allowed to say that

BigBear

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:05 am

Rachael- Huge welcome from the Left Coast in Portland, Oregon! We're so glad to have you with us and we always need more lady players. I hope you enjoy your experience here at TG and please let us know if we can ever help you out!

Happy playin' and cheers! :cheer:

michelew

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:28 am

Chasplaya wrote:
wammer wrote:

Tammy
You wish lol Image

PS I checked with Michele that I was allowed to say that
Be a good boy now Chas. :P

neverfoundthetime

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 am

Now, now, the girls are ganging up again... fetch the rest of the boys Chas.....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic